Supporting Documentation: Percentage of pension payments processed that are accurate and on time
The percentage is generated manually using statistical data obtained from the Pension Centre's Case Management Tool (Siebel PSSA Analytics). The number of payments processed within the target versus total payments processed.
Payments defined as follows: Initial Payments to Annuitants, Initial Payments to Survivors, Pension Benefit Division Payments, Supplementary Death Benefit Payments, Transfer Value Payments, Pension Transfer Out Payments, and Return of Contribution Payments.
- Service standards of the Government of Canada Pension Centre
- Service standard results of the Government of Canada Pension Centre
- Service standard results - Canadian Armed Forces
- Service standard results - RCMP
- Search: Open Data Portal
- Departmental Results Report
- Infographic for Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Date modified: